Today’s legal professionals are challenged with many competing demands on their time. Budgeting hours to deliver the best possible advocacy for their clients while paying attention to their duty to provide transparent, detailed, and timely billing information is an everyday burden for all attorneys.
Ideally, a legal team would log time and expenses in real time, but many existing solutions for keeping contemporaneous records are time consuming and viewed as an intrusion on the practice of law. Lawyers need a record keeping solution that reduces the perceived strains of timekeeping result in increased compliance with the timekeeping best practices clients expect.
TracIT is the solution to keeping accurate time and expense records in real time. Verus designed TracIT with the unique demands of complex, mass tort litigation in mind. By reducing the administrative overhead of time and expense tracking, TracIT enables firms to spend more of their valuable time practicing law while still providing clients and neutrals the transparency into litigation costs demanded by the complex billing guidelines often imposed in Mass Tort cases.
TracIT, a cloud-based application available in both browser-based and mobile device versions, is revolutionizing legal billing technology with a design that is easily customizable to fit the way each law firm works. TracIT’s innovative approach to data capture, reporting, and oversight allows everyone on the litigation team to capture billing data accurately, quickly, and unobtrusively so they can spend more time on advocacy.
• Developed with the needs of litigators, judges, and neutrals in mind
• Reduces legal team’s time spent on administrative tasks of recording time and expenses
• Upload photos or images of receipts directly from mobile devices or desktop computers
• Supports multiple methods for entering time and expenses: daily or weekly timesheet forms, import from Excel, and an API for integration with other systems
• Comprehensive reporting tools supporting scheduled, automated distribution to keep interested parties informed
• Includes a customizable Interface that can be tailored to each law firm’s needs using built-in, self-serve admin tools
• Automatic alerts of time and expense entries that violate billing guidelines