Reports to: Accounting Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Performs complex clerical and entry-level accounting activities. Performs routine accounting activities such as preparation of various accounting reconciliations and financial reports, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions. Prepares and keeps financial and business transaction data up to date, applying accepted procedures and prepares reports to ensure accurate accounting records.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration and two years of related business experience. May substitute related work experience for degree.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Accounting software, Intacct Sage is a Plus.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Assist with client time and expense reporting.
- Assist with Processing Filing Fees.
- Assist with Processing of Claim Refunds.
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliations for both Internal Accounts and Trust Accounts.
- Prepare and Review Various Monthly Accounting Schedules and Reports.
- Assist when needed with Processing of Payroll.
- Assist when needed with Accounts Payable.
- Assist when needed with Accounts Receivable.
- Maintain Various Accounting Records.
- Maintain Law Firm ACH Authorizations.
- Assist with Processing Funding Requests on a weekly basis in accordance with the requirements of various trusts.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning and filing as needed.
- Communication with external clients and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.