Compliance Audit Program Supervisor
Reports to: Manager of Support Services
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Supervises Compliance Audit staff. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish personal and team goals. Protects assets by completing audits; ensuring compliance with rules and Trust agreements; recommending improvements in audit process; guiding the work of auditors. Responsible for developing and documenting audit policies and procedures. Manages Claim Auditors and promotes their professional development through regular one on one meetings and performance evaluations. Coordinates and facilitates meetings with internal and external stakeholders. Participates in the planning and design of improvements to the audit application. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral, as this position communicates directly with external stakeholders. Works under the supervision of the Manager of Support Services.
- Trains, guides, and manages workflow for Auditors.
- Establishes work standards by monitoring productivity and quality of audits; identifying work process improvements.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by preparing reports and memoranda; providing information in meetings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Leadership skills to supervise a team of driven people
- Interpersonal skills both written and oral
- 3-5 years of experience in conducting compliance audits
- Adaptability to changing policies, procedures, and systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office tools
- Analytical skills
- Goal-oriented with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritize
- Certified Fraud Examiner Certification or other specialized training may substitute for some experience
- Participates in meetings and special projects as required.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- May involve some travel.
Normal business office conditions. Working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.