Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Executive Assistant provides critical, high-level administrative support to the Executive Management team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing professional business correspondence, generating polished presentations, conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as ordering supplies, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, screening incoming phone calls and making outbound calls, and scheduling meetings. The Executive Assistant works cross-departmentally with Human Resources, Client Relations, Sales and Marketing, Operations, and other groups in support of company-wide initiatives. The incumbent also manages several facility functions such as scheduling and coordinating inspections, emergency drills, and other related matters. This position operates under normal supervision while taking the initiative to identify and resolve routine office matters. The Executive Assistant proactively partners with internal parties to offer additional bandwidth for major projects and during periods of backlog or personnel shortages.
- Prepare business correspondence, reports, and other materials.
- Generate polished presentations using PowerPoint or other relevant programs.
- Manage travel arrangements for Executives.
- Maintain executive team calendars with efficient schedule management.
- Monitor and organize CEO’s email to ensure effective handling of communications.
- Organize Company Town Hall meetings.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Attend meetings and create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Identify process improvements and procedures for accomplishing administrative functions.
- Answer telephones and handle queries appropriately and professionally.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Research, price, and purchase office supplies.
- Partner with receptionist, HR team, and other departments to accomplish any and all responsibilities related to Company initiatives as required.
- Handle certain facility-related matters such as inspections and emergency drills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or its equivalent and 5-7 years of experience as an executive level assistant. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional telephone demeanor and protocol.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people-oriented skills.
- Ability to successfully interact in, and manage, both routine and challenging situations within a workplace environment.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to guide others with time management challenges.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing competing demands through strong prioritization skills.
- Successful multi-tasking skills are required to effectively handle on-going responsibilities in a timely manner.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.