Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Performs initial review of documents for proper labeling. Responsible for review and data capture of limited types of supporting documents. Contacts claimants via telephone and/or email to verify demographic information. Provides administrative support to the Operations department. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision in a collaborative team environment.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain acceptable levels of productivity and accuracy
- Ability to follow basic procedures
- Ability to clearly communicate via phone
- Willing to work normal business hours
- Perform data entry and review of limited types of documentation submitted for various projects.
- Process and label new documentation submitted to Pre-Processing in accordance with established procedures.
- Contact claimants to obtain/verify demographic information.
- Maintain acceptable levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, filing, and contacting claimants as needed via phone and email.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.