Mass Torts Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Mass Torts Operations Manager (MTOM) is responsible for the project onboarding, management and administration of Mass Tort claims projects within the Operations Department. The MTOM will assess computer application customization, workflow and staffing needs to successfully manage projects and meet company and client expectations. Additional responsibilities include: Management of both external and internal parties such as reviewers and nurses; developing, managing to and reporting key performance metrics; collaborating with Client Relations to meet and exceed client expectations. This position reports to the Chief Integration Officer.
- Manage the day to day Operations of Mass Tort Projects.
- Effectively work with Client Relationship Managers to onboard new Mass Tort Projects based on statement of work.
- Develop and implement workflow of Mass Tort Projects based on statement of work.
- Develop, manage to and report on key performance metrics for both quality and efficiency across all Mass Tort Projects.
- Evaluate internal operation processes regularly for Mass Tort Projects to identify opportunities for increased quality and or efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain capacity and staffing models to manage staffing and determine staffing needs.
- Write effective review protocols for consistency of case review.
- Ensure proper training of staff to ensure quality case review.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on current and future business goals.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Degree in Legal or Paralegal Studies, or combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5+ years of prior experience in administrative facets of mass torts preferred.
- Managerial/supervisory experience required.
- Operations Management experience required.
- Post-graduate certification studies and professional organization affiliations a plus.
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to client service.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Adaptable to change.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This position may require extended periods of
computer work. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.