Mass Torts Operations Supervisor
Division/Department: Case Management (Mass Torts)
Reports to: Manager
Status: Temp to Hire
Verus is looking for a highly motivated Supervisor to join our Mass Torts Department. The supervisor will provide essential leadership within the Mass Torts area of the business. Coordinating with Operations Management, Client Relations and IT, this role helps to define processes and procedures allowing the Mass Torts review team to successfully review high volumes of cases efficiently with excellent quality.
- Coordinate with Operations Management, Sales and Client Relations to understand statements of work and client expectations in order to outline deliverables and timelines.
- Work with Operations Management to develop and document processes and procedures in order to support efficient high-volume and high quality case reviews.
- Guide and supervise the work of one or more teams of case reviewers.
- Work with trainers to guide training of the review team(s) in any new tort specific knowledge transfer and new procedures and to administer refresher training as required.
- Effectively work with claimants to help facilitate the claims process.
- Order, review, and summarize medical records.
- Manage workflow of cases in the case management system and or in vendor applications.
- Properly document all events and communications.
- Monitor reports to measure both individual and team performance for both productivity and quality
- Uphold confidentiality of highly-sensitive client information.
- Respond to client inquiries and participate in meetings as requested.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in a related supervisory role.
- Paralegal certification and/or mass tort litigation case review experience a plus.
- Document management experience preferred.
- Contact center experience preferred
- Client-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and Word, the ability to run PivotTables and V-lookups, and learn new programs.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Schedule will include day, night, and weekend hours. To submit a resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.