Scheduler – Temporary Position
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
This position supports the Operations department by performing light administrative duties related to scheduling appointments between professional staff and claimants.
- Contact all claimants to schedule a meeting time.
- Review schedules for all Verus professionals and schedule appointments according to availability.
- Work closely with teammates to schedule as many claimants as possible.
- Answer all pertinent claimant questions thoroughly in a professional manner.
- Enter all relevant claimant information in Outlook and other platforms accurately.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college coursework preferred.
- One year+ working in an administrative, call center, or customer service position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including accuracy in data entry.
- Pleasant phone / verbal demeanor.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This position may require evening and/or weekend work. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.