Case Management Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for providing specialized technical support within Operations for business related needs in various areas such as but not limited to developing processes, assisting development team with requirements of new applications, client services, training and testing. Has considerable knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures of claims review as well as the ability to quickly learn the requirements for various mass tort projects. Leads and directs the work of others. Manages review staff and reports to management. Manages Case Management staff and reports to management in a collaborative team environment.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience with an obtained level of Claims Analyst or higher
- Strong working knowledge of various project requirements with the ability to learn additional projects quickly and accurately
- Computer literacy: Windows, Word, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong managerial/leadership skills
- Ability to switch between types of projects as needs change
- Adaptability to changing policies, procedures, and systems
- Attention to detail and analytical skill.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills including communication via phone
- Willingness and ability to accept new responsibilities and learn new technical skills
- Willing to work on-site business hours
- Primary support to Operations Manager and Operations Management Team for meeting objectives of the Operations Department in the area of Case Management
- Work closely with IT team in designing work flows, processes
- Assists with testing of new applications and/or enhancements
- Writes and updates all documentation of processes and policies
- Collaborates with other members of management when on-boarding new projects
- Supervise team members in accordance with company policies and procedures and oversees their development
- Communicates job expectations to team members
- Conducts performance evaluations for direct reports
- Reviews and approves payroll/attendance reports for direct reports
- Participates in meetings and special projects as required.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.