Client Relations Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The Client Relations Manager handles all aspects of the client experience with a focus on customer satisfaction, project management, and client retention. The CRM acts as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders, building relationships with clients and managing customer communications. This position works with new and existing clients to assess their business needs and plan the scope of each project and related milestones. The CRM collaborates with internal parties to determine staffing needs and monitors projects for success and/or delays. In this role, the CRM maintains continual communication with clients apprising them of project-related updates. The CRM also maintain existing client relationships in order ensure repeat business and interfaces with new clients to successfully onboard them into Company platforms. Lastly, this position is responsible for professionally fielding customer complaints and addressing concerns in a timely manner with a focus on both Company and client needs.
- Manage the client process.
- Engage with client to determine business needs.
- Assess scope of project and related milestones.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine staffing needs.
- Act as bridge between Operations and Sales teams.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee broad group of clients.
- Manage varied project groups.
- Ensure contracts are finalized with timeliness and accuracy.
- Interface with new clients to successfully onboard.
- Maintain stability of all projects.
- Monitor project success and maintain continual client communications.
- Build client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Adjusts customer expectations regarding project timelines and milestone completions.
- Balance client and Company business needs to ensure customer satisfaction and business profitability.
- Ensure agreement terms meet client and Company standards and guidelines.
- Track appropriate KPI’s with a focus on customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- At least five years of experience in a customer focused/service position.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills are required.
- Experience in a claims processing company a plus.
- Legal experience preferred.
- Skilled in diplomacy to balance the needs and requests of multiple internal and external parties.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following applications:
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This position may require evening and/or weekend work. As this is a client-interfacing role, maintaining a professional appearance is required while representing the Company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Work may require occasional overnight travel.
To submit a resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.