Reports to: HR Director
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Leadership and Management Teams by conducting research, preparing reports, payroll and timekeeping protocols. Handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as ordering supplies, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, screening incoming phone calls, and scheduling meetings.
Position Qualification Requirements
- Associate’s Degree or its equivalent and 5 to 7 years of experience as an executive level assistant. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional telephone demeanor and protocol.
- Effective communication and people-oriented skills.
- Ability to successfully interact in, and manage, both routine and challenging situations within a workplace environment.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to guide others with time management challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Managing competing demands through strong prioritization skills.
- Successful multi-tasking skills are required to effectively handle ongoing responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Prepares correspondence, reports and materials for presentations.
- Makes travel arrangements for Executives
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors
- Attend meetings and create, transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Identifies process improvements and procedures for accomplishing administrative function
- Answer telephones and handle appropriately
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Other duties as assigned
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.