Support Services Assistant
Reports to: Supervisor of Support Services
The Support Services Assistant supports users of Verus products and services by fielding calls and email and by processing paper mail in the Support department. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Aptitude for learning new applications and instructing others in their use.
- Ability to follow procedures and work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Adaptability to change in a dynamic work environment.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for support online and by phone.
- Input claim data received by mail.
- Assembles mailings.
- Coordinates with team to assist users and resolve technical problems.
- Assist with ad hoc projects of a clerical nature.
- Participates in meetings and special projects as required.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.