Reports to: HR Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The Training Supervisor is responsible for providing high-level instruction, training, and guidance to all new and existing personnel, as required. This position partners with HR management to drive all aspects of Verus’ comprehensive training program. The Training Supervisor manages the onboarding and training process for new hires. In this role, the incumbent possesses considerable knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures of claim review and the technical expertise and judgment to assess the skills of others.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify and assess Company training needs.
- Implement an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods, both in-person and virtually.
- Conduct effective orientation sessions and ensure that all new personnel receive consistent training that provides them with the necessary tools to execute their job successfully.
- Measure costs by department to determine the best training option(s) for each employee and/or team.
- Monitor all training programs to evaluate if current offerings provide sufficient growth potential for each team.
- Research and Identify available programs that deliver quality training opportunities.
- Create, organize, schedule and deliver training programs to internal staff; update materials/ presentations as needed.
- Partner with Human Resources and department management to support the onboarding process of new hires, including full implementation of the program and Company policy.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors or Associate’s Degree preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex subjects clearly and effectively to audiences of varying backgrounds, including internal stakeholders.
- Strong computer and database skills with the ability to learn new technologies and effectively troubleshoot in real time.
- Ability to assess, organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proven leadership and instructional skills.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. To submit a resume, please email us at email@example.com.